Wednesday, March 30, 2011

[2KCBWDAY3] Knitting and Crochet Blog Week 2011: Day 3

Today's topic is all about how I organize my yarn .... well, this should be a relatively short blog *laughs*

Until about a month ago all of my yarn was in boxes. Oh, and some was in bags because it was considered a "WIP Bag" - then my beloved took pity upon my mess and bought me a very large basket. This is my first attempt at organizing my yarn so while I still have a lot in boxes, I am pleased with my basket of yarn.

It isn't much, but it's mine.

8 comments:

Julie said...

I recognize your yarn bag. Is that a Hobby Lobby bag? Or is that from Joanns? :-)

Unknown said...

that one happens to be hobby lobby LOL

sylviesgarden said...

Glad to know it's not just me.
x

Carol said...

I think yarn looks so pretty in a basket, but with all the construction dust around here at the moment (the city is putting in the sewer) everything would be dirty in no time.

Dropping by from KCBW http://blog.mymummyknits.com/tidy-mind-tidy-stitches-day-3

CrochetBlogger said...

A yarn basket is a great idea for simple stash organization.

Julie said...

Yarn looks so nice in a pretty basket! Very homey.

Cris said...

that one happens to be hobby lobby LOL

Carol said...

I think yarn looks so pretty in a basket, but with all the construction dust around here at the moment (the city is putting in the sewer) everything would be dirty in no time.

Dropping by from KCBW http://blog.mymummyknits.com/tidy-mind-tidy-stitches-day-3

Post a Comment