Monday, June 27, 2011

H is for Home Ownership

Sorry folks - as of today I should be in the new house and without internet. (I'm pre-writing this to make sure I have something post for my ABCs post.... I just wish I could make it a little more intriguing and fun).

So, while I didn't come up with a crochet related post, how fortuitous that this week's letter is H and we just bought a Home and that HOME is why I don't have internet yet.

I should have internet tomorrow.

*crosses fingers*

We closed the purchase last Friday, the 24th. Since that date, we need to finish packing, move, paint, clean, etc.

So, while I am sorry for a lame post, I do hope you all understand. I should be back on track in the next couple days.

With that said - if you are interested in reading more ABC posts, head on over the Accidental Knitter's blog and go through the links.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

CrochetConcupiscence said...

Congrats again on the home!

florencefrazier2002 said...

What else would your mind be on but your new Home?  Have fun painting!

twench2003 said...

Congratulations on your new home.  Isn't it exciting? 

Debra Yorston said...

Congrats on your new home!  :)

Post a Comment