Monday, August 22, 2011

Year of Projects: Week 8

Project Percentage Complete: 29%
Overall Percentage Complete: 36%

Number of Project Items: 28
Number of Added Items: 10
Total Items: 44

I desperately hate modifying a post after it has been published and viewed by others; however, I needed to drop some text in here (or something). You see, I was out for the weekend and I thought that I put this auto post thing in queue WITH information; however, I obviously put in the basic stats on my progress but I forgot to write anything!

So for the last week, I worked on my table runner a wee bit and didn't do much else. I rode my bike with the kids a lot.... and I cleaned the house... a lot. - but other than that, not much has been happening. I am getting motivated to start the men's vest though.... maybe this week......

maybe.



Project List Items (not complete)
- Filet Market Bag
- Lacet Table Runner [...started...]
- Throw for living room sofa (no pattern selected yet)
- Men's Vest (Christmas present)
- Round Afghan/Throw (potential Christmas present)
- Angel Tree Topper
- Joseph Wrap from Crochet! Magazine (as Christmas present)
- 11 pair of Paperclip Ice Skates Ornaments (office Christmas presents)
- 2 sets of Golf Club Covers (no numbers) - (as Christmas presents)

Project List Items (done)
- 3 pair of Paperclip Ice Skates Ornaments (personal use)
- 4 pair of Paperclip Ice Skates Ornaments (as office Christmas presents)
- Easy Cabled Scarf (my own pattern) 

Added Items (not complete)
- Wristlet Bag (adjusting pattern) [65% complete]
- EnviroTote Market Bag #4
- 2 Kitchen Chair Wall Protector
- 4 thread crochet coasters

Added Items (done)
- Wristlet Bag (making my own pattern)
- Mystery CAL Beach Bag
- 2 Knit Washcloth
- 2 Crochet Dishcloth
- 2 Kitchen Chair Wall Protector

---------------------
This post is part of the Ravelry Group "Come Blog-A-Long" #yearofprojects Project. If you are interested in joining along or finding other posts similar to this one, visit the group on Ravelry.

8 comments:

Caz said...

Thats an awful lot of projects....good luck :-)

MindingMyOwnStiches said...

Time well spent   - outside on your bike with the kids!

Cris said...

Thanks :) The problem is I didn't have that many on my list for year of projects - it's all the extra stuff I keep adding! hehehe

Cris said...

Gotta do it while the weather is nice! :)

kimmery4 said...

Enjoy the summer while  you have it! There is always time for knitting later. :)

Kate said...

A week with bike riding is a good week, in my view. Crafting is all the more satisfying when the weather is too grim to do anything else.

Lily Razz said...

I have to say again how I love that you're so good at keeping progress with the YoP list and added items! You're so much more organized then me! I hope you can get yourself to start at the vest this week.. And if not, maybe next week! Happy Crafting! Lily

Misty said...

I do the same thing, I keep getting magpie syndrome "ooh shiny" must have it! I'm too afraid to calculate the percentages though, I'm a big fan of denial!

Post a Comment