Friday, October 07, 2011

V is for Video

Ugh - I totally missed my regular day for posting in the ABC meme with the Accidental Knitter... but I'd like to point you in the direction of videos!

Well, while mine (link over in the label list!) are good examples, I am talking about any video found online to assist in people learning various fiber arts. The internet has become a wonderful tool and while I still appreciate the written word, be it electronic or on paper, we have to appreciate what videos have to offer people. You can WATCH someone make a stitch. You can WATCH someone make an item.

Currently, I'm trying to figure out the best way to deliver left handed videos. I know how, I just need to find the right software - but in the meantime, check out YouTube! There are a ton of people out there willing to help you learn anything you want about crochet, knitting, sewing,... everything!

0 comments:

Post a Comment