Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Where am I...

I know I do not appear to update my blog very often and well, for the last however many months that would be a true statement, but I didn't even think to let everyone know that I actually have been posting regularly in that time, just not specifically "here" - so the question is - where?



All those locations are linked on the right side of the blog.

So why am I bringing this up now?

Because I'm adding two more "where am I" locations - Instagram and Pivotal Tracker.

In all reality, I believe Instagram is the most updated of all these sites. It is just so easy to grab my phone and snap a photo to share. Throughout the entire time I was not posting here, I was posting to Instagram regularly. Granted, there you have to tolerate all sorts of photos; albeit the majority are fiber related.

Pivotal Tracker is a little different - it is really just a spot to track my work and my progress - to show what I'm working on and what I have finished and when. It's a tool I use at work and find it completely applicable to what I do as far as my crafting. I will be using it to do my year of project (YOP) report outs for the blog.

Just thought I'd let you all know.

Hope you have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment