Friday, August 08, 2014

2014 State Fair: Third Place

Thumbs Up to Third Place at this year's State Fair!

The majority of folks give a grumble or some comment about certain individuals not knowing how to judge good work... I disagree. I understand they are trying to make me feel better about not placing higher, but in reality, I don't need it. I'm excited to have won third.

No.. wait...

I am THRILLED that at the STATE fair I placed third out of all the entries of "Crocheted Afghans - in one piece".

I genuinely cannot wait to get out there and see who placed above me and the entries that may not have placed at all. I know it takes a lot of work to put everything together for an afghan, so place at all is really awesome.

I will be going out to the fair next week to take some photos so look for gratuitous fiber arts photos coming soon!

1 comments:

Lisa Mills said...

Thats FANTASTIC!!!!!! Congratulations!!

Post a Comment