Monday, August 13, 2012
Year of Projects 2: Week 5
I did make it to the fair on Sunday and took plenty of pictures from the hobby building. I will be sharing those with you in the next couple of days.
I will be adding another item to the list shortly called Elite Syncopations which is a shawl pattern written by one of my friends. She was working on it at yarn group the last couple of weeks and it is gorgeous!!! I think that'll be my next big knit project.
I also was asked by another friend from yarn group to work on an afghan for her - Cathedral Rose. She purchased the pattern because she thought it was pretty but cannot crochet! I will be making the afghan for her and if it turns out as good as I think it will - then I am thinking that I shall make me one too.
I'm not feeling so hot today so this is going to be a shorter post and without crochet pictures. I'll try to do better next time but for now, here is a picture of ..... nothing? Heck, I cleaned my photo directory out and moved everything to the external drive.
I'm actually photoless today.
Project List Items (not started/in progress)
- 2 knit/crochet cloths for Mom (Christmas present)
- 17 squares for SIBOL
- Spidey-colored Round Ripple Lapghan (Christmas present)
- Shawl (gift for the fall/spring for DD2)
- 5 knit/crochet cloths for SIL (Christmas present)
- 10 crochet knockers for donation
- 5 pet beds for donation
- 10 chemo caps for donation
- 2 swiffer covers (for me!)
- 1 swiffer cover for Mom (Christmas present)
- 1 swiffer cover for SIL (Christmas present)
- Knit a Sweater for the Man
- Knit Wingspan Shawl
- 1 pair spat warmers (Christmas present)
- Woven Blocks Crochet Quilt
- Navajo Indian Multi-Color Afghan (Birthday gift)
- Room Shoes (Christmas gift)
- Amimono Kimono (for me!)
Project List Items (done)
- 33 squares for SIBOL
- 3 knit/crochet cloths for Mom (Christmas present)
- State Fair Afghan
- Dead Fish Hat (Birthday gift for DS)
Added Items (not started/in progress)
- Striped Granny Bag (Christmas present for Rabbit)
- Elite Syncopations
Added Items (done)
- Magic Square Potholder
This post is part of the Ravelry Group "Come Blog-A-Long" #yearofprojects Project. If you are interested in joining along or finding other posts similar to this one, visit the group on Ravelry.
Labels: My Projects