Wednesday, September 10, 2014

WIP Wednesday 09-10-2014

Here I am, only two weeks from my last confession WIP Wednesday post.

I'm actually pretty happy with the progress I have made since my last post. The quick overview is that of the four projects posts in my 8/20 post, I have actually made progress on two of them and finished the other two.

Granted, this means I epically failed in posting an FO Friday post - but we can't all be perfect... or make regular blog posts.... *coughs lightly*



BUT, I have made progress... and I have also added new projects to the active listing. *face palm*

So, let us take a snapshot from my Pivotal (linked on the right), shall we...

As you can see I finished the Kwoosh. I also finished the stripey socks I showed in the 8/20 post, they are just outside of my current iteration (ie, I finished them before August 31st).

I added several rows to the Illusion Knit, which I hope the recipient doesn't read this blog!

The Lapghan Made with Squares (the Walled Garden Square to be specific) grew a little bit. I finished off a square I had in progress for the last month or two and joined it in with the others, completing another strip and attaching it to the first strip. Oh - and all ends are weaved in. *whoop whoop*

I really don't count the Scrap-ghan as a WIP even though it really is. It's like people who say their are vegetarians but eat fish - I just add to it as I have the  yarn so in reality, that thing will be a WIP for the next several years.

I added the ewok hat and minion hat because I got an order yesterday for them. I am knocking those out relatively quickly, which is a pleasant reminder to why I like crocheting certain things as opposed to knitting.

And, of course, socks - I "started" them by picking out the yarn and winding the first lil skein into a ball ... oh, and I put it in my sock bag *winks* Major progress there.

Watch for a pattern review of the ewok hat along with the release of a knit pattern by yours truly in the very near future.

Simply because I do not like having a blog post without some form or a more personal picture (or at least
something of a real life object instead of a screenshot from Pivotal), here is a picture of our cat. I will have to explain sometime about her paralysis ... hence the diaper. If you want to see pictures on her on any of my social media sites, just look for #knittykitty. 

I like this photo since it shows of my knitting and our favorite lil orange cat, snoozing away.

God Bless!

------

If you enjoy reading about what people have going on the hooks, needles, looms or whatever else, stop by Tami's Amis blog. She hosts a Mr. Linky every Wednesday for WIP Wednesday - so read what everyone else is doing OR post a link of your own.

Happy Reading :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment