Saturday, April 21, 2012

I definitely wanted to take a little of my webspace to apologize for being pretty much absent for half a month. Work has been quite insane, but no one here really wants to hear about that. I think mostly because all of us, in some way, have something in our lives that keeps us very busy and sometimes away from crochet.



Well, I have been crocheting, I just haven't been posting. I think mostly because my crochet has been pretty dull as far as sharing it with others. I have the big blanket of state fair doom in progress and I am making a ton of washcloths and coasters to give away as thank you's for those who supported my bean bag tournament team at work. That money goes to DonorsChoose.org - a great cause if you ever want to check it out.

I was a little surprised to see that blogger got a bit of a facelift while I was away. I'm going to have to fiddle with that a little bit to figure out where things are. It took me a good two minutes to figure out how to even start a new post.

So until my next post, which WILL be more crochet and yarn related, I wish you all happy crocheting!
Cris

1 comments:

florencefrazier2002 said...

Glad to see you back.  I have missed your posts.  Post pictures, want to see what you are working on.

Post a Comment