Thursday, October 16, 2014

Comments

I am not entirely sure what is going on but my comments appear to be "all jacked up on Mountain Dew."

It started with my admin screen within Blogger showing I had comments on posts - but when I went to the post... no comments. I checked my email - and there were email notification on the comments that apparently did not exist on the post. So I removed the Disqs module because its really just an overlay to the blogger comments, but ended up with lots of comments on my posts - just on the wrong posts!

So if you comment and I do not see it, I'm blaming Blogger right now. If you want to help me test, just post a comment to this post OR go back one or two posts and post a comment there - (just specify you are commenting on a certain post to help test so then I know if it shows up on the wrong post or not).

Anything to help and again, my sincerest apologies.

If I could find an easy way to change all the links to my patterns, I would totally change over to word press.

Totally.

I even have the URL reserved.... iyarny.wordpress.com

Any suggestions?

I'd say comment but I don't know if it would work or not.

gah.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Chris, Two things; I am so excited to make a Manly Sports Lapghan because your instructions look so clear and easy! This can also be a test per your request. I am commenting on your blogsite, Crochet with Chris, Comments, Oct. 16, 2014.
I will probably check out your iyarny site later.
Thanks for the clear instructions!
k

Unknown said...

Hi Chris, Two things; I am so excited to make a Manly Sports Lapghan because your instructions look so clear and easy! This can also be a test per your request. I am commenting on your blogsite, Crochet with Chris, Comments, Oct. 16, 2014.
I will probably check out your iyarny site later.
Thanks for the clear instructions!
k

Shopify Development Agency said...

It seems like you're experiencing some issues with the comments on your blog. The situation appears a bit confusing, with comments not showing up on the right posts and receiving email notifications for comments that aren't there. Removing the Disqs module didn't solve the problem and instead resulted in comments appearing on the wrong posts. It's frustrating, and you're currently attributing the issue to Blogger. You're seeking assistance by inviting readers to test the comment feature on specific posts to determine if they show up correctly. Additionally, you mentioned your interest in switching to WordPress and have already reserved the URL iyarny.wordpress.com. If anyone has suggestions or advice, you would greatly appreciate it. However, you're uncertain if commenting will function properly at the moment.

Regards
Team Rhino - Shopify Development Agency.

Colored Abaya said...

Commented please check...

Colored Abaya .

Prayer Dresses For Women said...

I enjoyed after visiting your blog..

Prayer Dresses.
Prayer Dresses For Women.
Prayer Mats.
Quran Stand.

Cash Envelop In Dubai said...

nice blog!!!

Arabic Coffee Cups In Dubai.
Cash Envelop In Dubai.
Cupcake Holders In Dubai.
Paper Desert Bowls In Dubai.

Psychiatric Clinic Dubai said...

Awesome !!!

Psychiatrist In Dubai.
Psychiatric Clinic Dubai.
Aba Therapy In Dubai.

Post a Comment