Monday, July 23, 2012

Bad Bad BAD big project person

I am sitting here with my belly full of a wonderful dinner compliments of the Man, knowing that I should be working on weaving in tails on the beast-ghan, but I can't help myself....

I keep thinking of the dead fish hat.

I have to admit, the fish hat has been a wonderful mistress on so many levels. A different yarn, different colors, such an easy knit... and different. Oh so different than the ocean of white now lovingly called "The Beast-Ghan."

I have plenty of excuses too.... like "I do better at weaving in tails when I have a movie in... the movie takes my mind off of it ... and since you are playing Battlefield 3... I just can't bring myself to weave in the tails" - yes.... I am using that one right now. The man is over there, trying to capture the flag for his team, and I'm whining about tails.

But I cannot work on the fish hat - my son, the recipient of the hat, is in the house. He'll see me working on it. He'll "know" what I've been doing.

....

I really should just go weave in the tails.

1 comments:

florencefrazier2002 said...

I have several things started and nothing completed because of my arm.  I can only do a little at a time.  Would help too if I would stay off the computer at home; makes my arm worse.  You'll get it done!

Post a Comment