Sunday, December 25, 2011

Year of Projects: Week 26

Project Percentage Complete: 76%
Overall Percentage Complete: 93%

Number of Project Items: 21
Number of Added Items: 120
Total Items: 141

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Good morning and good day to all my fellow crocheters, knitters, bloggers, and yarn enthusiasts! Today is Christmas and I am currently spending quality time with my family - yup, this blog is autoposting for me. Thank you, blogger!

First and foremost for this project I spent some time cleaning up my list of added items. I got to the point I was just adding an item at the end of the list and being super specific on the item. I decided that I don't really care about the specifics (newborn hat versus adult hat) - I combined all like items and shortened the list up a bit. Granted, there is still a lot going on and a lot being added - but that is ok!

I also removed the last bit of the crocheted ornaments from my original list. The little skates were cute but quite frankly, I had too many on the list. I ended up not keeping any for myself and each and every pair found a home. I may make some more for the craft fair (which happened 2 days ago by the time you read this post) but who knows....

Isn't it kinda odd I just told you I might do something for something that has taken place in the past simply because I'm typing this Thursday morning, before I have decided, but you won't read about it until Sunday which then my actions tonight, the future, are really the past as far as your reading this is concerned.

Kooky good fun!

2"x2" winter landscape paintings by yours truly
Because the craft fair is tomorrow (or 2 days ago for you *laughs*) I've been crocheting hats and scarves like mad. I have also done some dishcloths, towel toppers, hat clips, and prepped my table display all week. OH and I got business cards made! Fun stuff! I did make one little goof on the cards - but its not major. I listed my blog site instead of my etsy store. DOH! No biggie though, both roads lead to the same place and I can change it out on the next printing.



Project List Items (not complete)
- Filet Market Bag
- Lacet Table Runner [...started...]
- Throw for living room sofa
- Round Afghan/Throw
- Angel Tree Topper

Project List Items (done)
- 14 pair of Paperclip Ice Skates Ornaments
- Easy Cabled Scarf
- Poncho (early Christmas present)

Added Items (not complete)
- Wristlet Bag (adjusting pattern) [...65%...]
- Angel Hair scarf
- 2 Kitchen Chair Wall Protector
- knit socks [started]

Added Items (done)
- Wristlet Bag (making my own pattern)
- Ear Bud "purse"

- 2 Crochet Bags (Mystery CAL Beach Bag, EnviroTote #4)
- 5 Knit Washcloth
- 27 Crochet Wash/Dishcloth
- 1 crochet face scrub finger mitt (Christmas present)
- 1 dust mitt

- 2 Kitchen Chair Wall Protector
- 4 crocheted towel toppers

- WW Yarn Runner for  ledge
- 5 crochet scarves
- 1 knit scarf
- 2 crochet cowls
- 5 Hybrid Hat (pattern coming soon)
- 1 knit hat
- 13 crochet hats
- 2 crochet character hats (sock monkey, puppy)
- 10 crochet hat clips
- 10 crochet headbands (some are Sherry's Headband)
- 10  Candy Stocking Ornaments
- 2 Crochet Lid Topper
- 2 wreath pins
- Spiderweb Doily
- 1 small decorative Christmas tree (didn't like, threw away)
- 6 mug cozies

---------------------
This post is part of the Ravelry Group "Come Blog-A-Long" #yearofprojects Project. If you are interested in joining along or finding other posts similar to this one, visit the group on Ravelry.

1 comments:

florencefrazier2002 said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Post a Comment