Monday, December 26, 2011

My Craft Show Attempt #2

Left Side of My Table
December 23rd found me quickly - a day set aside for my second craft show.


I spent over a week crocheting almost non-stop for this event. In the first picture youc an see all my towel toppers and my cloche (that I'm loving!). I made the puppy hat without a pattern and the scarves/hat above the pupply (blue) and to the right (green/tan/white) were sets.


Right Side of My Table
In this photo you can see the cranberry tam I made (and am thinking of making one just for me!) and the hybrid hats I've been making. If you are wondering what the dishchoths are setting on, I found some cute lil wooden chairs at Goodwill. I cleaned them up and use them as my shelves. :)

I really did have a good time. My good friend had a table right next to mine so I was able to sit and chat and crochet the night away. A couple folks took my card and said they'd contact me before birthdays of children in their family. I do hope to hear from them. It would be nice to make some cool character hats for them.

All in all it was a good night although it would have been nice to make some seriously high number of sales (I made two) - but oh well. After we broke down at 8:30, my friend and I went and had dinner at the cafe inside the hotel where the show was. We ate walleye till we were full and had even more great conversation.

2 comments:

Andrea Anderson Morrison said...

That must be a hard date for a sale since it's so close to Christmas.  The only one I do in December is always the weekend of the 10th.  I still get lots of shoppers then.  Just to let you know, this has been a slower year for a lot of finished good sales.  It's been very hit and miss so...keep trying.  You have some really nice items.

florencefrazier2002 said...

Everything looks lovely!!!

Post a Comment