Monday, May 02, 2011

Knit Picks Dishie Contest

I always have my eye open for yarn contests. I saw this one tweeted and thought it would be good to share with my reader base, who - of course, are primarily crocheters and some knitters.

The contest information is found here.

The general premise is to design (YAY) a dishcloth and send in an image of said dishcloth.

Easy enough, eh?

What I don't see is that the dishcloth must be made of the new yarn "Dishie."

The contest ends May 15th so if you wish to participate, you may want to get crack-a-lackin' nowish. While I do not think I'll be participating in this contest due to it being the end of my academic semester, I do think I'll be placing an order for some of the new Dishie yarn.

Good luck to any and all of you who participate!

0 comments:

Post a Comment